Thursday, July 23, 2009

Moderations...

A sure fire way to make any bad day better is by listening to music that is so sadly depressing that it is actually comical.  Take, for instance, 'Tom Dooley,' this song could make even the most suicidal want to parade around in a tutu.  

"When in doubt, don't;"  This is interesting.  It's a suggestion that's been resonating with me for quite a few months now.  I feel like I'm on some crusade against these "dark forces," but I keep coming back to this place where I think that those "dark forces" are all the turmoil that I cause myself by endeavoring to battle with myself in the first place.  

With that being said, I'm not sure if there is actually a "right" or "wrong" in this world.  I'm beginning to think that those ideas are the equivalent to our idea of time;  it's all relative to how we mean to truly experience this world.  We could live without the concept of time, and also the concept of right or wrong (COULD being the operative word.)  At some point in everyone's life the realization that right and wrong is simply subjective and that it works differently for each person becomes a truth.  When is it though that we abandon all the beliefs we've been herded into and really start adapting to our true selves?  


I'm sure there is no point to this post.  Well, there is.  But I'm tired and I should try for sleep.

No comments: