Monday, July 27, 2009

Building.

Building a bridge to the one you love.

A person could build hundreds of bridges over a lifetime.  We develop in so many different ways in our short lives, and for each new milestone that we reach there could be a new love.  

So how many bridges have I and will I build in my life?  Of this I am not sure.  For me, to build one and have it be eternal would be virtually euphoric.  Although, I've given away a lot of my building supplies to those who seemed promising and it would seem that I only have enough supplies to build myself a shelter instead of an entire bridge.

Maybe (just maybe) someone will have some extra building supplies to spare, and we can somehow meet in the middle.

2 comments:

Pia said...

Great blog, i can relate so much.

Kristin said...

There should be a reaction box that says "poetry". I don't like the other options...